This Ventilation Protection System keeps ductwork clean while still allowing the furnace to function with the system in place. The system meets Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for covering an opening on a walking surface. During testing, over 600 lbs. of weight was applied to the Ventilation Protection System without failure. Locator pins allow you to quickly align the Ventilation Protection System to pre-cut ventilation holes in the floor. The pre-cut mounting holes can then be used to drill the system in place using standard sheet rock or wood screws. The system's vent holes allow air into the room while preventing debris from accumulating in the duct work.
Features and Benefits
- Easy and quick to install
- Fits in place over pre-cut duct work
- Prevents dust and debris from accumulating in duct work
- Allows conditioned air to flow into the room
- Reusable and very cost effective