Code Box II 24''
Building Permit/Site Document Protection
Keep your blueprints and permits on site in the lockable and weatherproof Code Box II. Never again miss an inspection because you were not able to meet the inspector on site with your plans. Code Box II clearly displays the building permit and address number. Simply slide the Code Box II mounting rings over a T-post and tighten the ring bolts with a screwdriver. Post the house numbers on the front of the box and slip the construction permit inside the protective plastic sleeve to keep it on display. The lockable box will store your blueprints safely and keep them from damage or weather exposure.
Fits rolled plan lengths to 24''. Also includes address numbers and a sleeve to hold an 8.5'' x 11'' building permit.
Permit Address Panel
For sites where plans are not required. Weatherproof sleeve protects an 8.5'' x 11'' building permit. Includes 50 4'' tall address numbers to clearly mark your jobsite.
Features and Benefits
- Address panel displays 4 numbers
- Comes with starter pack of 50 numbers
- Quick and easy installation on a standard fence T-post
- Simple rotating latch closure
- Lockable with any padlock
- Weatherproof plan holder fits any standard plan size
- Display building permit year round
- Inspection receipt pocket